It is believed that if you have well maintained nails then you are said to be fashion conscious. Well, most women and men, try to look perfect for that important date or plan the right formal attire for any important business meeting, but one thing that is often ignored is the nail care and the basic hygiene that needs to be followed to have good nails.
Imagine a well-dressed woman with ugly and unclean nails. That can be a huge turnoff for most people, and one would really prefer to be a few steps away!
Well, I do not know whether magic wands are easily available, but you can definitely opt for artificial nails that will help you get beautiful and manicured hands in a short time. These prove to be very useful, and are also available in different types of artificial materials to suit the needs of different women
Types of Artificial Nails
There is also the cost factor to be taken into consideration. You can buy them off the shelf or get it done at a professional beauty salon. If time is not the issue, then seek advice from a professional nail artist before applying fake nails over your natural ones.
The mixture is then applied with the help of an acrylic brush over the natural fingernails of a person. After the application, one has to let it dry. Once dried, this forms an elongated shape. This can be further shaped as per your requirements. You have to make sure that you maintain these properly to avoid any infections.
Wrap nails are used to strengthen the tips of the nails. The materials have their own plus points, such as silk offers more flexibility, and linen is stronger but thick in its appearance. Fiber nails combine the qualities of both. You will have to grow them out for their removal. Being low on maintenance, these are also often popular amongst women.
Tips for Maintaining Artificial Nails
- Sometimes, the artificial nails tend to lift off from the natural nails. In such cases, consult a professional immediately.
- Avoid using acetone nail polish on your fake nails. Look for other options that do not have acetone content.
- Always moisture the cuticles to avoid any infections.
- Stick to reputed glues and products that belong to a good brand.
- Once you have your fake nails, use rubber gloves for kitchen work or any work that involves contact with chemicals.
- Always consult a professional before you try any of these artificial nails.
You can even jazz up the fake nails with some stick-on designs. These may prove to be a bit messy, but the options are aplenty. So, the next time you party, do not hide your hands behind your back; flaunt them with great style!