Various Nail Designs
- Base Coat - Black Nail Polish
- Nail Art Moon and Stars
- Clear Top Coat
- Silver Rhinestones
- Apply two coats of the black base coat, and wait for it to dry well.
- If you are in a hurry, use a blow dryer to dry the nail polish, and make sure that it has dried well.
- Remove the nail art moon and star stickers using a tweezer, and place them in a pattern on your nails.
- Press on to the stickers, so that they stick firmly onto your nails.
- Apply a coat of the top coat once you are done with the stickers, and place the rhinestones on the tip of your nails, when the top coat is still wet.
- Allow this to dry for a while, and apply one last coat of the top coat to firmly secure the rhinestones.
- Apply two coats of the light blue glossy nail polish to all of your nails, and allow it to dry.
- Once it has dried thoroughly, using a liner brush and white acrylic paint, draw three crosses - one on the top left corner, one on the center right corner, and one on the bottom left corner.
- Then draw diagonal intersecting lines through the center of the cross.
- Once the acrylic paint has dried, apply a coat of the top coat, and place a rhinestone at the center point of the cross, and the intersecting diagonal lines.
- Apply the last coat of the top coat, and allow it to dry well.
- Apply two coats of the gold nail polish only to your nail tips, and allow it to dry well.
- Once it has dried, using a liner brush and black acrylic paint, draw two thin but dark curled lines starting from the top right corner, halfway to the center of your nails.
- Once this has dried, apply two coats of the top coat and allow it to dry well.
- Using the French manicure kit, do the usual French manicure for all your nails a day prior, so that it dries well.
- The next day, use the nail tip guide available in the French manicure kit, to divide the area below the tip of the nail into half.
- On the upper half, apply two coats of the bronze glitter nail polish, and on the lower half apply two coats of the pink glitter nail polish, and allow it to dry.
- Once it has dried, apply a coat of the top coat, and place a rhinestone (pink or silver) firmly on the center of the nail tip.
- Apply the top coat to secure the rhinestone and allow it to dry.
- Apply two coats of the glossy white nail polish, and allow it to dry.
- Then, apply a coat of the top coat, and randomly place the different colored rhinestones on your nail.
- Use just four or five rhinestones, so that it does not appear cluttered.
- You can also use rhinestones of different sizes.
- Apply another coat of the top coat to secure the rhinestones, and allow it to dry well.
- Nail Polish - Red and Black
- Small Rhinestones - Black
- Top Coat
- Apply two coats of the red nail polish to the entire nail, and once it has dried well, apply the black nail polish only to the tip.
- Allow it to dry, and once it has dried, apply a coat of the top coat, and place the small black rhinestones firmly on your nail, close to each other.
- Apply a last coat of the top coat and allow to dry.
While trying out these designs, you can also use different shades than the ones mentioned above. Make sure that a coat of nail polish that you apply dries well, before you apply another coat. Enjoy!